Zapier + Behavior Sales Personality Intelligence Integration

This post explains all the information you need to connect Zapier + Behavior Sales.

How do I access the Zapier Application

Right now the Zapier application is in Beta release. You can access the application by using this invitation link: Login | Zapier

This will give you access to the Beta application that will be published in the Zapier Marketplace very soon.

What are the Zapier Triggers?

Zapier triggers are the apps you are using to send (trigger) the data to the BehaviorSales platform.

Example triggers could be:

• Googlesheets
  • Calendly
  • Facebook lead forms
  • your CRM
  • or any of the 5000+ other Zapier integrations

Zapier Actions

• Create Pre-call using Email Address
  • Create Pre-call using LinkedIn URL
  • Create Pre-call using Twitter URL
  • Create Pre-call using Text Input
  • Create Post-Call using video URL
  • Create Post-Call using Zoom Recording
  • Create Post-Call using Audio Recording
  • Create Post Call using Transcript
  • Extract Rapid Recruiter Applicant This would extract the applicant data and post the results into another system.
  • Add Files to Baseline Conversation Study

When you setup your Zap you will have various options about how your data is used and sent to the Behavior Sales platform.

Getting your API Key:

When you set up your Zap you will need your BehaviorSales API key. This provides access to your BehaviorSales account via our API.

• Important note is that you have an ACTIVE subscription plan along with credit AUTORELOAD on. This ensures if your Zap uses your allocated credits it can reload automatically to prevent your Zap from failing.

Where do I get my API Key?

You can obtain your Behavior Sales API key within the My Profile section of your account.

• Access your API key using this link: Behavior Insight
  • My Profile (Left Menu) > API Tab (Center Tab Menu)
  • Click the CREATE API KEY Button
  • Enter Zapier as the API Key name to help you understand how or where you are using the different API keys with your app. choose never as the expiry option.

• Click the verify button
  • COPY your API key. Make sure you keep this safe somewhere as you will have to RECREATE the API if you lose this key. For security reasons you can only access this API key one time.
  • Paste this API Key Secret into the Zapier App API Key box when it asks you. This will then allow you to connect your Zap to the Behavior Sales platform.

Links to Zapier Integration Templates