The Secret to Wealth & Happiness

The Secret to Wealth & Happiness

The secret to wealth and happiness is your ability to influence & persuade others. This skill determines your ability to detect emotions, unlock motivations and determine your version of the truth. Allowing you to control people like a child playing with a remote control car.

But you might be thinking Ben, I don’t want to control people… I just want to get what I want.

You are right, you don’t need to control people like a cult leader but you do want to exert influence over them so they bend to your charms. There is an entire generation of people who are fighting to become “social media influencers”. Chasing fame and fortune due to their perceived status.

They are playing a game of numbers, without realizing that quality of influence is far more powerful than quantity. Creating raving fans that consume your content and hang on to your every word. Is far more powerful than having 10,000 followers who forget you.

In this book, you will discover the secrets to establishing instant trust and authority. You’ll also discover the core 6 body languages you need to be watching for in any conversation. Yes, there are 100’s of body language cues, but I’ve found if you can detect these core 6 in any conversation you are 80% there. And 80% is good enough to get the results you want and need.

Let me share with you one of the fastest methods to hack people’s intrinsic motivations. And by doing so you will be able to read like a book predicting how they will react to almost any situation.

The method is using Personality Profiling. I’m certain that you’ve seen this before, or even completed a personality assessment. Yet most people don’t understand how to apply this to real-life situations. The other issue with most personality profiling methods is that people forget the acronyms within hours or weeks of completing any assessment.

Therefore, I’m going to share with you a simple method that helps you remember but also keeps personality profiling simple. This method is built off the DISC personality framework3. Instead of trying to remember complicated letter acronyms, all you need to do is remember 4 birds. That’s right, 4 different types of birds are the key to predicting personality.

Back to People Ignorant Book Index

Click here to go back to the Lesson Index

Share Your Insights Below

Please post your comments and ideas below. The more you share your ideas and the insights you learned from this book, the faster you will master it.