Rapid Recruiter: New Sales Rep Pitch Script

This is a script that you can use to explain why someone should hire you. Use this script to fill in the blank and help you answer the question “Why should I hire you?”

90 Sec Intro New Sales Pro’s

1. Intro Hi, my name is_________, and I wanted to start off by first thanking you for taking the time out of your day to view my introduction video. I value your time and it’s truly appreciated.

2. That being said, I want to give you a better picture of me personally and my background I started out working in (current/previous work experience) __________ industry for over the past_________ years because I’ve always had a true passion for serving others or X.Y.Z. (then always correlate back to your skill sets)

3. State any achievements/accomplishments that you are proud of working in sales or other recognitions from previous clients/employers

4. Example I was recognized for being a top performer while meeting the company’s goals and initiatives.

5. In some of my most recent roles I X.Y.Z (job responsibilities)

which I learned X.Y.Z abilities/skills

1. Sell your value to the client - (example- coachable, grit, ambition, empathy etc)

2. Why would you be a good addition to the team?

3. What can you do to help their business grow?

4. Why would you be an invaluable asset?

5. What can you do to support the company’s mission statement?

6. Why would you be a good investment ?

7. Why should they choose you over another sales pro/closer?

8. What are some of your valuable skill sets that are transferable and you can bring?

9. Wrap up, so I would love to connect with you to learn more about your business and see how I can help you achieve some of your business goals.

10. Again, my name is ________ I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

----- END of Script

If you have any questions or suggestions enter them below.