Rapid Recruiter: 90 Sec Intro for Experienced Sales Pro’s

Here is a recommended script to use if you are pitching yourself as part of the Rapid Recruiter intake process. The goal here is for your to pitch/sell how awesome you are and why you should be selected above anyone else.

This script is for experienced sales pro’s.

Yes, you can personalize this script to meet your needs. This is just a starting point!

1. Intro Hi, my name is_________, and I wanted to start off by first thanking you for taking the time out of your day to view my introduction video. I value your time and it’s truly appreciated.

2. That being said, I want to give you a better picture of me personally and my experience working in sales over the past _______ years I started out working in sales because I have a passion for X.Y.Z

3. State any achievements/accomplishments that you are proud of working in sales or other recognitions from previous clients/employers

4. Example I have generated well over 1 million dollars in revenue and been recognized for having top 5% salesmanship within my whole district.

5. In some of my most recent roles I X.Y.Z (job responsibilities)

6. which I learned X.Y.Z abilities/skills

7. Sell your value to the client (example- coachable, grit, ambition, empathy being able to understand the industry and their clients. etc)

8. Why would you be a good addition to the team?

9. What can you do to help their business grow?

10. Why would you be an invaluable asset?

11. What can you do to support the company’s mission statement?

12. Why would you be a good investment ?

13. Why should they choose you over another sales pro/closer?

14. What are some of your valuable skill sets that are transferable and you can bring?

15. Wrap up, so I would love to connect with you to learn more about your business and see how I can help you achieve some of your business goals.

16. Again, my name is ________ I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again!