My Profile Overview

Under the My Profile menu, you can see 4 sections: My Profile, Subscriptions, Notification, and Security.

My Profile

The My Profile tab includes the user’s name, email address, company name, mailing address, and phone number.

You can update your personal information in this section and upload your profile picture at any time.

Subscriptions

The Subscriptions tab includes a list of the user’s current subscriptions and the status of those subscriptions (active or canceled).

Under the Subscriptions tab, you can also see the Plan options and Full Plan Comparison chart. With the upgraded plan, you’ll get access to all behavioral intelligence tools that will help you improve sales conversions, recruitment processes, or any other aspects of your business.

Notification

The Notification tab includes a list of the user’s current notifications and the status of those notifications (active or canceled).

Security

The Security tab is where the users can manage their security settings and change password.

Got questions?

Comment on this topic to get your questions answered, or email help@behaviorsales.com, and our team will respond to you ASAP.

Back to Lesson Index

Click here to go back to the General Behavior Sales Platform Help Index