Mic Drop Method: Cold Calling - Steal this formula if you hate making mediocre cold calls

If you are Cold Calling here is a great training that will help you improve your cold calls.

Mic Drop Method

Permission → Problem → Provoke → Promise

Example Cold Call Scripts:

Example for calling CFO’s

Permission Based Opener

Hey {First Name}, I know you’re not expecting my call. Do you have a moment? I promise to be brief.

Frame a Problem

The second largest cost for most small businesses after payroll is health benefits, which have been rising on average 9-15% year over year in California.

Provoke the Cost of Inaction

How are you handling your second largest cost rising 9-15% year over year?

Example for calling CISO’s

Permission Based Opener

Hey {First Name}, I will be upfront. This is actually a cold call. Not sure if you’d like to hang up now or let me have 20 seconds.

Frame a Problem

I’ve been talking to other CISOs that are carefully watching a rise in spoofed domains, spending over 8 hours per week doing takedowns.

How have you been spreading your resources to take down these types of threats?

When you’re calling and competition is common

Permission Based Opener

Hey {First Name}, this is {Your Name}. You’re not expecting my call. Can I have 27 seconds to tell you why I called?

Frame a Problem

Most wealth advisors cobble together tools like Riskalyze (competitor 1), Hidden Levers (competitor 2) , and Totem (competitor 3) in order to create a risk profile for their clients.

How are you creating risk profiles for your clients today?

When the buyer lacks your product / superpower

Permission Based Opener

Hey {First Name}, this is {Your Name}. You’re not expecting my call. Want to hang up now or roll the dice?

Frame a Problem

Good on ya for taking a chance! A lot of companies use round-robin spreadsheets to assign inbound leads, and after the lead is assigned sellers still need to do the typical back and forth to schedule a time with the buyer, or worse, what ends up being an unqualified lead.

How do your best leads get through the demo request button on your website and into the sales pipeline?

You can learn more about Belal Batrawy at Death to Fluff | TikTok | Linktree

Action Items:

Make sure you comment below to share you take-aways and insights from this video. By sharing your insights helps you to activate this lesson in your brain.

• What did you learn?
  • What did you realize?
  • What action are you going to take?
  • What questions do you have?