How do I become a Sales Rep if I am a Client?

How to become a Sales Rep from your Client account?

If you are a client and want to become a sales rep, the best way to do so is to upgrade to a Sales Rep account by following the steps below.

1. Navigate to the “My Profile” tab on the left menu.
  2. Go to the “Join Sales Team” section and select the white “Join” button

1. Once you have selected the “Join” button, you must fill out your Sales Rep Profile. This can be done by entering your Social Media profile/s, Mailing Address, Phone, and Website.
  2. Once complete, select the “Next” button at the bottom right corner of the page.

1. You will then be redirected to a confirmation page. Select the “Next” button.

1. You will be presented with the Behavior Sales Inc Sales Agreement. Please read the Sales Agreement carefully and accept the terms of the agreement.
  2. Affix your signature at the bottom of the page.

1. After you have done so, please select the “I Accepted” button.

1. After the system saved your signed agreement which should only take less than 20 seconds, you will be redirected to the page where you can connect your Stripe account.

Please don’t skip this step in order to fully activate your BehaviorSales Seller account and access affiliate links. This will allow you to start earning commissions on sales through our program.

Related article - Connecting Stripe Account Instructions

Got questions?

Comment on this topic to get your questions answered, or email help@behaviorsales.com, and our team will respond to you ASAP.

Back to Lesson Index

Click here to go back to the General Behavior Sales Platform Help Index