Don’t have the correct access to Tribe

I can’t access the training inside the tribe:

There are two reasons why you can’t access the course content inside the tribe:

1. You are not logged in to your Behavior Sales Tribe account. If you are not logged in, the exclusive course content is hidden and made available to users that are logged into the tribe.

2. If you are logged into the Tribe. You can tell if you see your profile image on the top right. You no longer see the “Sign Up” and “Log in” buttons on the top right menu. This means your account does not have the correct permissions to see the category.

You must be using the same email address you used during your purchase/account setup process. Your Tribe account email must match the email address used with the BehaviorSales platform.

If there is a permissions issue, our support team can resolve this issue within one business day. Email help@behaviorsales.com with the Email address you are using on the Tribe, and our team will validate your access and resolve the issue for you.

I can’t see the Course Categories inside the Tribe:

Make sure you are logged in to your Tribe account using the same email address you use to access the Behavior Sales Platform. The emails must match as the permissions are linked.

If you are still having issues, connect with our support team at help@behaviorsales.com and they will help you resolve the issue within one business day.

How do I log in to the Tribe?

You can tell you are not logged in if you can see the “Sign Up” and “Log in” buttons on the top right of https://tribe.behaviorsales.com, like in the image below.

1. Click on the “Log In” button on the top right of the website. This window will pop up.

1. Enter the email address you use for your Behavior Sales Platform portal. You can also Sign in with your Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Microsoft account to make things easier.

2. If you have entered your email + password correctly, this will log you into the Behavior Sales Tribe.

Got questions?

Comment on this topic to get your questions answered, or email help@behaviorsales.com, and our team will respond to you ASAP.

Back to Lesson Index

Click here to go back to the General Behavior Sales Platform Help Index