Close with Confidence

CLOSE WITH CONFIDENCE

This is all about closing with confidence. Most people fail to confidently close which results in them collapsing their position. This is also connected to the rapid self-confidence reset. So if you haven’t read that chapter yet, read that first.

But there are some things you want to be aware of, particularly when it comes to getting status and authority and being able to improve your confidence.

One of the biggest things I found that impacted me was connected to my self-worth. How I valued myself, how I’d always put myself out, and how I wouldn’t say no to anything for many, many years of my life which resulted in me not creating the success I wanted.

Because I thought I needed to say yes to everything.

When that’s actually the opposite of the truth.

You shouldn’t say yes to everything. You just say yes to the things that are in alignment with your goals and gets you closer to the path of success you want.

The Hell Yes Rule.

The rule I live by is now as follows.

It’s either a hell yes or it’s a hell no.

If it’s not a hell yes, then it’s instantly a hell no. No exceptions.

Because you end up saying yes to things that are actually sabotaging your success or overextending you in ways that you don’t need to be overextended. Which actually puts stress on the rest
of your life.

It took me many years to actually realize this, and you want to work this out now.

And if you do, you’re gonna be able to transform your life.

Are you ready for the Close with Confidence Secret?

Stop waiting for permission.

One of the biggest things as humans is we’re waiting for permission from somebody with more authority. We’re looking up to management, we’re looking up to our parents, we’re looking up to
a loved one, our partners, and we’re wanting permission from them to actually succeed.

Permission from them to have the life we want.

Permission for them to take action, the way we need to take action.

When the reality is, they may never give you permission for multiple reasons.

But at the end of the day, you need to realize that the only person that you need to get permission from is yourself.

Right now in this moment, say to yourself,

“I give myself permission to succeed and create the life I want now. I give myself permission and I forgive myself for the burdens and the failures of the past. And my past is not my future. I have learned my lessons and I am moving forward with confidence.”

Back to People Ignorant Book Index

Click here to go back to the Lesson Index

Share Your Insights Below

Please post your comments and ideas below. The more you share your ideas and the insights you learned from this book, the faster you will master it.